2020 Lexus NX Reviews
Customers throughout the Belleair and St. Petersburg areas have raved about the latest Lexus NX, but what do the critics think? Each 2020 Lexus NX review is full of praise for the latest model. This new model offers upgrades like Lexus Safety System 2.0+, Android Auto compatibility, Active Cornering Assist, and more – but that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Take a look at reviews from some of the top auto experts in the industry.
Kelley Blue Book
The Kelley Blue Book 2020 Lexus NX review gave this SUV a 4.4 out of a total of 5.0 stars, praising its robust performance and luxurious styling over competitors like the Audi Q3 and Mercedes-Benz GLC. The staff also praised the innovation of a hybrid powertrain, an option not found on most SUVs.
- “Delivers equal measures of luxury, safety and peace of mind.”
- “The 2020 Lexus NX compact-luxury-crossover SUV stands out with futuristic styling, a long list of standard features and an impeccable reputation for reliability and strong resale.”
- “The NX compact-crossover SUV has more than enough punch to make the drive satisfying.”
Like Kelley Blue Book, the Edmunds 2020 Lexus NX 300 review was also glowing. They singled out the cutting-edge technology and cabin comforts as major assets, but they also had great things to say about the premium Mark Levinson® Sound System option.
- “The NX 300’s abundance of overall comfort is uncommon in the segment. The front seats offer plenty of room and adequate support for a variety of body types, and optional front-seat ventilation enhances long-distance comfort.”
- “The NX’s suspension smooths over road imperfections with ease. Neither busy nor nervous, the NX 300 seems to glide unaffected over ruts and bumps.”
- “It has good value compared to similarly priced rivals and plenty of desirable standard safety features.”
Finally, the MotorTrend was extremely impressed with the latest Lexus offering – dubbing the NX as one of the “Best Small Luxury SUVs” and noting the Intellichoice Best Value Award for 2020 as well.
- “The Lexus NX is a smooth-riding luxury compact crossover and has an equally comfortable interior.”
- “Along with satisfying handling, we like the standard 2.0-liter turbo-four with 235 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque as well as the efficient 194-hp hybrid model.”
Find Out More Luxury Features with Lexus of Clearwater
Want to write a 2020 Lexus NX review of your own in Palm Harbor? Contact us at Lexus of Clearwater to find out all about the latest model and feel free to ask us your questions or compare models like the Lexus NX vs. RX. Our finance team is here to help you get the car-buying or leasing process started on any of our new NX models for sale, or one of our many used Lexus NX models!
More on Lexus Models
Belleair drivers shopping for a high-end SUV that provides the luxury of more fuel savings are sure to be impressed with the new 2021 Lexus NX MPG ratings. With a base 22 city/28 highway MPG* rating backed by remarkable engineering as well as available hybrid capabilities, enjoy savings from your wallet to your fuel tank…
A luxury SUV can still provide rugged capabilities to assist you with tough tasks around Belleair, and the impressive 2021 Lexus GX 460 towing capacity is no exception. This Lexus SUV can tow a maximum of 6,500 pounds* when equipped with the proper towing features and accessories, and is supported by a range of other…
A luxury SUV should offer seamless performance as you make your way through Belleair, and you can count on the 2021 Lexus RX MPG ratings to offer the efficiency you need. Keep moving in this high-end model thanks to impressive engineering along with stellar hybrid capabilities. See how you can benefit from the 2021 Lexus…